Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Fun - June 2009

My mommy has a lot of days off this summer, so we are livin' it up!


I am learning how to play the guitar and bongos!


I love my sunglasses! Thanks Uncle Ben!


My Uncle Chris came into town for a visit! He has a baby due in October! I am so happy for him!


My Aunt Jenn came into town for a visit too! She is going to have a baby at the end of December. I am hoping she has a little girl!


I have been exploring a lot of solid food! I even gnawed on my first french fry!


Happy First Father's Day Daddy!


My Willis cousins were in town this past weekend!






1 comments:

TwilightFan160 said...

Hi Mrs. Lundeen, I miss you sooo much because I haven't seen you in a long time. These pics of Harper are sooo adorable. She is almost one!!! How exciting!:)


Alex