Thursday, August 6, 2009

9 Months Old and My First Road Trip


My Best Friend Joe and Me on the 4th of July


Petting a Kangaroo at the Roo Ranch in Deadwood, SD


Mommy and Me at Mount Rushmore


Daddy and Me in the Badlands National Park

This month I also had my 9 month check up! Here are my stats:
Height - 28.5" - 75%
Weight - 19lbs - 25-50%
Head Circumference - 17.5" - 50%
Some things I can do:
- say "dada" and "uh oh"
- pull myself up and stand with help from a piece of furniture
- feed myself Cheerios and etc.
- hold my own bottle and/or sippy cup

Things I love to eat:
- Cheerios
- Watermelon
- Bananas
- Carrots
- Sweet Potatoes
- Mashed Potatoes
- Pancakes

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

You sweet with your message!!! Glad that we are able to keep track of our little mini "dg" girls on the internet!!!